Why do solo travelers, couples, families, and groups of guys or gals vacation in Door County? It might have something to do with the scenic attractions, cherry picking, vineyards, lighthouses, shipwrecks, Great Lake beaches and shorelines, live music, pubs and restaurants. Iconic towns like Washington Island, Gills Rock, Ellison Bay, Sister Bay, Ephraim, Fish Creek, Baileys Harbor, Egg Harbor, Sturgeon Bay (each with its own distinct vibe) are surrounded by beautiful natural landscapes and five state parks. Door County’s parks and trails are open year-round so strap skiis or snowshoes to your feet and don’t let winter keep you indoors. One of our favorites is the Ahnapee State Trail - which goes from Sturgeon Bay to Kewaunee.
A couples’s cabin retreat or girls weekend in Door County is required every year. These are known facts:
• Couples and families who experience Cabin Time in Door County are happier than those who collect things.
• Once you develop a curiosity for Door County vacation destinations, you’ll only want to explore more and return often.
• A weekend exploring like a nomadic settler will put open you eyes to what life was like as a fishermen, mariner, and shipbuilder.
• Meet local farmers at seasonal Farmers Markets in every town.
• This is your change to do things on vacation you wouldn’t normally do. Kayaking, hiking or biking are great bonding exercises for couples;)
• Your relationship grows during a Wisconsin vacation in ways that it can’t at home.
• Vacations put people in a good mood. Here’s to your next Door County cabin adventure.
We gathered all the Door County vacation rentals just for you!
27 vacation rental(s) found...
Door County Premium Rentals
Sturgeon Bay, WI
BOOK DIRECT $265 -
$285 per night $1885 -
$1995 per week
3rd party booking
$370.5 per night
$2593.5 per week
Campbell Cottage is a charming, remodeled, vacation rental that is available from May through October. During the summer...